Our latest project in Materials and process has us taking photos with different lighting conditions to see how our white balance works on our cameras. This is a photo I did for candle lighting using the tungsten white balance on my camera for it. I did this for the candle because I've been wanting to do something similar to this on my own, although the plans for that involved an led I didn't have. I guess that's it for now, I'm gonna try and post the other photos I take once I do them as well, for now see you guys, I guess.
Some Night Stuff I Guess
I'm trying to actively take more photos when I can. Whenever I'm being driven to or from the college I try and take some photos while in the car. These are some I did last Monday coming home from school (date seems to be wrong from my camera having it wrong, but whatever). With it raining and being very dark, I saw an opportunity for some photos. Using light in interesting ways has defiantly grabbed my attention as of late and I feel these photos somewhat show that. I most enjoy having Bokeh as well as rain drops and such in photos. I plan on possibly playing around with light more, especially using a glass bottle I have on hand to add something with more refraction. Until next post i guess.

Comments
Post a Comment